Our journey into scuba diving started in year 2000, after being actively involved in outdoors from trekking, camping, rock-climbing, white water rafting, Raleigh International, Malaysian Nature Society and Boy Scouts. It started with Ministry of Youth, program called Rakan Muda, which brought our founder to pickup an additional outdoor sport. From there, it was no turning back with building beautiful friendship with scuba divers, and exploring the undersea world together.
In 2008, after being certified as PADI Instructor, our found started mentoring dive leaders in Kuala Lumpur. We have now grown to a team of experienced and passionate dive leaders, nurturing young people to appreciate the underwater world. Being experienced in outdoor leadership and management, our team always focus on the importance of safety, growth and learning, while protecting our precious Mother Earth Gaia for our future generations.
Scuba DoBeDo Diver started its operations in 2010 as diving club, and later, registered as PADI Dive Center in 2015. We are now an accredited PADI 5 Star Dive Center located in the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur.
Our main business involves PADI courses and dive training, retail of scuba diving equipment, dive travel within Malaysia and South East Asia and scuba equipment servicing.
Our retail store consists of 2,700 sq ft of scuba equipment display, covering major brands. We have 2 fully equiped classroom, each allowing up to 10 students per session.
The full term, permanent management team consists of:
- Tom Chan - Managing Director, PADI Master Instructor & EFR Instructor Trainer (Founder)
- Shani Ling - Finance Director, PADI IDC Staff Instructor & EFR Instructor (Co-founder)
- Yin Chao - Operations Director, PADI IDC Staff Instructor & EFR Instructor
- David Cheah - Retail Director, PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor & EFR Instructor
- Thani - PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor, EFR Instructor
- Low Wei Jing - PADI Divemaster & EFR Instructor
- Seth Williams - PADI Divemaster
- Victor Williams - EFR Instructor & PADI Divemaster Candidate
- Mark Jackson - EFR Instructor & PADI Divemaster Candidate
- Koo Wei Wei - EFR Instructor
- Tracy Gan - EFR Instructor
- Alia - EFR Instructor
- Eugene Ong - PADI Divemaster Candidate
- Nor Farah Linda - PADI Divemaster Candidate
- Cedric Choo - PADI Divemaster Candidate
- Judy Lim - PADI Divemaster Candidate
- David Tan - PADI Divemaster Candidate
- Martha - PADI Divemaster Candidate
- Jonathan Chua - PADI Divemaster Candidate
Why Choose Us
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE : Our PADI courses are catered to flexible schedule and weekends. Check out our Weekend Dive Courses.
- PERMANENT EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS : Our instructors are full term instructors with the organization, with our senior instructors having up to 13 years teaching experience.
- ONE STOP DIVE CENTER : We also provide retail equipment, gears servicing, dive travel and instructor development courses. We offer free after-sales support and advice to our divers on equipment, training and travel locations.
- AGILE METHODOLOGY : We have adopted AGILE methodology in teaching scuba diving, that can fast track you into PADI Pro in a shorter time frame, with better training and higher quality of learning.
"They have the best instructors in town!! Very funny, lovely, patient and knowledgeable!!Highly recommended for all divers!" - Yin Ping.
"Thanks to my instructor for not giving up on me when I literally almost giving up at the pool session. Today, writing here from Perhentian Island, am so grateful and thankful that I finally did it. I’m a certified diver now!" - Rachel.
" 2 thumbs up!!! They are experienced & friendly. I had a nice AOW experience with my instructor. Thanks for his patience in guiding me through out the dives. Knowledgeable instructor." - Lai.