We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store and use your personal information as outlined below.
You can visit our website, www.scuba-dodebo.com and browse without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you unless you have provided us with your details.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of Personal Information
Scuba DoBeDo Divers does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online or offline with third parties.
Personal information collected online or offline will only be disclosed within our company and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorized and consented by you.
When you register for a course or trip or purchase of item, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Identification/Passport No.
- Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
The personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our company and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you have purchase from our company. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you;
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant course, trip and product information such as payment options;
- To process your request and to provide you with the services and information offered;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
- The information such as date of birth and gender are used to carry out certification registration with certified bodies, research/es on our customer’s demographics and for us to send you suggestion or information in the form of promotional emails which we think you may find useful, thereby, enhancing your experience with us.
By providing us these personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our research/es and to receiving suggestions or information as outlined above.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than within our company and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of course or trips or products, delivery of the same and purpose for which you have authorized. In exceptional circumstances, Scuba DoBeDo Divers may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law. Scuba DoBeDo Divers is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Collection of Computer Data not necessarily Personal Information
When you visit www.scuba-dobedo.com, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
- The pages within Scuba DoBeDo that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com